Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loser2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 10:33 AM
    I hate myself and dread the rest of my life how can I die?
    I am a useless waste of space. I hate who and what I am. The thougt of living this life and living with someone I hate os much (me)for then next however many years fills me with more despair. I want to die, it will be better for the whole world if I'm not in it. I am usless at everything I do and touch. I am fat and ugly. I have had depression for a few years and no one can help me any more, I'm not worthy of help anymore... but just one last chance I'm aking for help, how can I die quickly
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 10, 2011, 10:52 AM

Please call 1-800-273-TALK (8255).

You're depression may be temporary and there is help out there. You ARE worth helping and even though I don't know you personally, I'm here for you.

I know a few people who have committed suicide. The hurt it caused their loved ones and friends was tremendous. Its one of the worst things you could possibly do to the people you know.

Please hang in there and call that number.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 10:54 AM

Unfortunately, there's no way to die quickly or without pain.

Except for a couple of comma splices and a few typos, you write very, very well. How old are you, and what seems to be the main problem?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 11:10 AM

Yes, and so you don't like yourself, many people don't, and that is what is so great about life, you change, change how you do, what you do and who you are.

No one hardly is the same at 30 as they were at 20, and never the same at 40. We mature, change and grow.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 12:25 PM

Did a doctor tell you you had depression? Are you taking any medication?
    If so have you stopped taking it? Or still taking it properly?

Do you work? Go to school? Have a family? Pets?

You have asked for help to die, that's not going to happen here, but what can happen is you can get advice on how to change your life for the better.

Everything you mention in your post can be improved,none of what you wrote can't be helped.

You think your not worthy of help,
    Here's post 5 that says you are.
    Trueblu Posts: 28, Reputation: 12

Feb 10, 2011, 03:45 PM
    I am going to call you friend. Loser is NOT your name or who you are. Everyone before me has given you good advice. Since you came here means to me you are reaching out. I cannot even say I know how you feel. But I do know that killing ones self is not the way out. Seek local help, give someone a chance to hear your feelings and concerns near you. There are so many people willing to talk to you and give you a voice to hear how u feel and show you a better way to relieve your obvious pain. Life is how we perceive it and when we give Life a chance it will change for the better. I don't know you. But I beg you to talk to a professional. This is great site for a voice to be heard and get some advice--- but nothing is better than seeing someone in person and telling them your entire story. I am praying you will find that someone.
    georgiehasitall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2012, 12:39 PM
    I've just found this post, a year or so after you posted it, and wondered if you are still alive and if so, how do you feel now?

I feel exactly the same way as you did last year, but I have felt like this for as long as I can remember and it only keeps getting worse. For some people, things can and will get better, but for others - they just can't.

I can't change my life, I am too old, too broke and have too many commitments and responsibilities. I have been diagnosed with clinical depression, have seen psychiatrists who have just prescribed more / different drugs and sent me on my way and have been on a waiting list for CBT for 5 months! I really do not see what the point is, I know I can never get better and the only thing I can look forward to is the certainty that one day I will die and my pain will end.

Some people are wastes of space, some are losers, some are fat and ugly and even if they diet like mad and lose weight, they are stuck with the same ugly face that will only detriorate further when they age. For some people, the world would be no worse if they were not in it, and I the only reason I have to stay living in this eternal hell is because I have children who's worlds would be worse if they had no mother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does the rest of life hold for me ? [ 2 Answers ]

What does the rest of my life hold for me??

Why does everyone hate me and why do I want to die? [ 23 Answers ]

I've tried to kill myself many times and I know life is not worth living I want to die so bad but every time I tried to kill myself it wouldn't work. It's like god or who ever wants to torchere me and make my life miserable I am going to kill myself someday but I don't know when.

Am I really have to be alone for the rest of my life [ 4 Answers ]

I'm already 30 years old this but still cannot find a girlfriend after my break-up with my ex 6 years ago.recently I'm even fall in love with 1 of my coworker but she had boyfriend already.initially I think we only friends but our relation grow until now only I realize that I love her.I know we are...

View more questions Search