Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nswan06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 09:50 PM
    I REALLY am glad I found this site...

I am currently trying to get as much info on Direct Buy as I can because I had an interview with the company and the guy said he was wanting me to come back for an interview with the owners. I guess my question is (since this is related I did not want to start a new thread on this topic... ):

Does anyone know anything about the owner(s)? Or does anyone know of any other way to get info on them? I am already thinking this may not be the company I want to work for. :mad:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 17, 2007, 07:02 AM
    I suspect this is a franchise operation and that each store is individual owned.

BTW, while its related, its not DIRECTLY and should go in a new thread. I'm going to ask it be moved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Direct connecting two computers [ 2 Answers ]

I want to connect my old computer to my new one so I can transfer files (especially my large e-mail files). My old computer has a modem connection and 2 USB ports. My new computer has a modem port, USB ports and Ethernet port. Is there a way to direct connect the two computers via either the...

Direct Write Off Method [ 2 Answers ]

When you're using he direct write off method, do you decrease the AR balance and net income?

Direct Material Variances [ 1 Answers ]

What type would it be if the price and quantity arose if the actual number of lbs of materials used exceeds standards lbs aalowed but actual cost is less than the standard cost? I think that the quantity would be favorable and the price would be unfavorable. Am I correct?

Direct Vent [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a direct vent wall mount furnace. When ever the wind blows the pilot light goes out. Is there anyway to correct this matter? There was nothing in the installation guide nor information from the company that I purchased this from that informed me that this could be a problem. ...

View more questions Search