Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naseeq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Cleaning agency lic?
    I am a permanent resident in London. I have 5 years Experience in housekeeping and cleaning jobs. Now I would like to start an employment supply agency for housekeeping and cleaning. I heard it is needed to pass a chemical examination to get the license. So could you please inform me about the procedure for that examination and from where can I apply for that examination?

Check out some similar questions!

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

My lic policy no.is 7770487327 how can I search my lic details ? [ 3 Answers ]

My policy no. 7770487327 give policy details

Is there a travel agency in the uk called vlex world travcel agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. Can you tell me, if thers a company in th euk called, vlex world travel agency, thanks danny.

Regarding LIC [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am working in a software company. For me my mother is beneficery & dependend. She is a house wife and my father is a farmer.Right now I am paying LIC Premium for my mother.I want to know is there any possibilities to add that amount in my investment plan To reduce the tax paid by me... ...

Rental agency and all of their million fees (pet, cleaning, blah blah)! [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if what's going on in my new rental is legal? I just went through the process of finding a house to rent in FL. I understand that there will always be fees , etc. My 1st question is... can the rental agency charge a non-refundable pet fee of $250 for "each" pet? Is this legal? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.