Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Any Orchid Experts?
    My orchids story:

It was left in the greenhouse at school for over 3 months with no water.. so when I found it, it was in rough shape. It had 1 leaf that had a tiny bit of green and the rest were dead, I nursed it back to health. A couple months ago I noticed it had mealybugs, I got rid of those, then I noticed it had little black beetles on it, got rid of those. Now I noticed it's leaves are splitting, and supposivly that's due to low humidity, but it is in my bathroom (So it get the humidity from the shower), and I mist it through out the day..

I'm just wondering what's wrong with it? I don't think it is low humidity, but that's all I can find that says will split the leaves?

Check out some similar questions!

Experts [ 2 Answers ]

Does the experts here have to show any credentials or can anyone claim to be an expert. If you are an expert in one field does it make one an expert in all fields? Most explain that their answers are opinions only but if a non expert answers with an opinion it's not such a good thing at times. Does...

Dying orchid? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a beautiful orchid that lost it's bloom and eventually lost all it's leaves. I heard not to over water them so I may have let it go too dry. The stalk is starting to turn light brown. My brother claims his did the same and it will come back. Is it a gonner? And yes, I have been using...

Actress in movie "wild orchid" [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone identify the actress from the movie "Wild Orchid" who was in the car having sex with a man while the Mickey O'Rourke and Carre Otis characters watched? Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.