Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TuckerJames Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 02:50 PM
    Garage Remote Not working Changed battery and won't reprogram
    Garage door opener 5 years old or less quit working. I changed the battery still nothing. It won't reprogram either. What do you think the problem might be?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2011, 07:42 AM

What remote/programming procedure did you use?
    If a new battery and exact programming is used, the remote may be bad.
    Can provide a place to find your remote, but need model number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garage door remote not working [ 13 Answers ]

I can only open the garage door from the push button on the wall. I have 2 remotes that stopped working. I tried reprogramming but that didn't help. I was told by Genie that it stopped working because I don't have garage door sensors on either side of the garage door and to have them installed. ...

I just changed the battery in my hunter fan remote control part #85094-01 - now the [ 0 Answers ]

Now the red indicator light stays on even when the buttons are not pushed. The controller is operating the fan OK but the red indicator is on constantly.

Remote garage door opener (reprogram) [ 3 Answers ]

Help! Can't find owners manual to Craftsman 1/2 remote garage door opener. I believe I accidentally erased codes from garage ceiling unit. There is a learn button, I know how to change the code on the outside keypad, but how do I reprogram the unit on the ceiling of the garage to accept the new...

Garage remote and car remotes stopped working at home only [ 3 Answers ]

Our garage door remotes(3 of them) all stopped working. The wired connection on the wall opens/closes the door fine. The car remotes, for 2 different models of cars, all stopped working at the same time but they work fine if we're not at home. The garage door remotes work if I'm within a couple...

2000 jetta remote doesn't work, reprogram new one ? [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a 2000 jetta that the remote stopped working. I can't get the alarm to shut off even though I use the key to unlock the doors and start the car. The alarm is going off even though the car is running. Also how do you reprogram the remote if I puchase a used on off say e-bay ?

View more questions Search