Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickita1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 01:03 PM
    Can you provide me with the info I need to get a job? I 'm a convicted felon
    Jobs for convicted felons
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 01:13 PM

You find a place that's hiring... you fill out a job application with them... then you hope they call you.

Except for certain restrictions depending on what you was convicted for (if it was bank robbery you aren't going to get a job as a bank teller for example)... what you do to get a gob is the same as anyone else.

Target it to what area you have experience with and are good at. Not every person is suited for every job there is. And that applies to everyone equally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could a convicted felon get a job in the medical field in the state of virginia? [ 2 Answers ]

If your convicted of forgery could you get into the medical field as a medical assistant the charges were back in 2002 and have been staying clean since that time did 2 years probation due to first ever charge

Convicted felon marrying another convicted felon [ 2 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon marry another convicted felon? One is still in prison the other is no longer under supervised release. Both are federal cases.

Can a convicted felon who lives in Kentucy get a state job? [ 1 Answers ]

If you are a convinced felon who lives in Kentucky, can you get a job through the state?

Convicted felon, looking for grant info to better myself with a good education [ 5 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon of a 7 yr old drug charge. I am still having trouble to this day trying to go back to school to get my computer degrees so that I can better myself in today's society. Does anyone have any good ideas that might help me to solve this issue?:confused:

View more questions Search