Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vivrulez0288 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 12:23 PM
    Brooch
    I received a brooch from my dad which was originally my grandmas from america, she had died and left it to me but I know nothing about it, where it came from what its made of, etc. it has 2 marks on the back one says 10K and the other is a symbol which I can't find anywhere, it looks nearly like this ' >o> ' its almost like an arrow through a circle but you can't see the center of the arrow. I can't get a clear enough picture of it. Please help with any info and please see my picture of the brooch
    Attached Images

ioklady Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 07:10 PM
    I have found some really good websites that offer some educational ansswers. Try this website: http://vintagecostumejewels.com/Info/Jewelry_Education_Links.htm I am having difficulty myself with a couple of pieces that I have had for years that were originally my grandmothers (I believe they were designed in the 1940s or 1950s).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W.B Ford enamel brooch [ 3 Answers ]

I have an enamel brooch of a Dog on Gold base. It is signed "W.B. Ford 1875". Can anyone tell me anything about this designer or value of the piece. I can send photos via email if necessary. Email me at: [email protected]

Value of brooch [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have an old brooch or pendant (not sure which it is) which I got from my great nana, I was wondering if it is worth anything and how much. I did a Google search and only came across one which has the same picture but different shape.

View more questions Search