Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzisu Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 09:42 AM
    maths

I've put what I think are the answers at the bottom.

Consider the inequality
    −2< d < 4
    - (the first symbol is meant to be less than or equal to)

Select the two lists of integer values of d in which all the values satisfy the inequality.
    Select one or more:
    a) −3, −2, −1, 0, 1, 2, 3 b)  1, 2, 3, 4  c)−2, −1, 0, 1
    d) −3, −2, −1, 0, 1  e) 1, 2, 3

I think it's a and c but am not sure if I am right. Are both right or not?

jcaron2 Posts: 986, Reputation: 204

Feb 9, 2011, 11:14 AM
    Suzisu, can you manually type in the problem? Copying and pasting results in a whole bunch of extra characters that make it virtually impossible to read the question.

Also, if you want to say "less than or equal to", you can put <= in your question, and we'll know what you mean.

I think your inequality is 2 <= d < 4, but I can't be sure because of all the extra characters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maths [ 6 Answers ]

Solve the equation, give your answer as a fraction in its lowest terms: 2x - 5=7-6x We got -1/3 but that seems wrong!?

Maths [ 2 Answers ]

I'm stuck here don't have a clue what to do. I've read all my school textbooks but it doesn't make much sense! The numbers after the letters are small figures as in they u3 meaning( u x u x u). Ta! Factorise the expression 5 u3v +15 uv2-10v taking out the highest common factor. Choose the...

Maths [ 2 Answers ]

In the diagram, ADC is a straight line and BFC is a straight line. CDEF is a rectangle. EF = 4cm and ED = 5 cm. <DAE = 20 degrees and <EBF = 30 degrees. Calculate the length in cm of 1. BF. 2. AB

Maths [ 1 Answers ]

Well cut the story short, I hate maths and I have an exam next week and because I hate it I haven't been doing well but last year I was getting level 6 and 7, but we did a practice exam and I got a level 4! HEEELLPPP!

Maths [ 7 Answers ]

A man sets out from an oasis to walk acorss the desert to a town which is 55 km due north. Unfortuanately, there is a mountain that he must walk around the reach the town. On the first day walks 20 km on a bearing of 340 degrees. On the second day he walks another 20 km on a bearing of 20 degrees....

View more questions Search