Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pushpa_bhagat Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Whatis nodal plane ?where nodal plane in pie bond of ethene is located?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 09:34 AM

whatis nodal plane ?
    You can get the definition of nodal planes easily by using Google...

Nodal plane - Google Search

where nodal plane in pie bond of ethene is located?
    I think that knowing what the nodal plane is will help you answer your question.

Still got some doubts?
    pushpa_bhagat Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 09:42 AM
    Comment on Unknown008's post
    No doubt thanku

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would this plane take off? [ 84 Answers ]

I'm thinking this question had to been asked before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything on it. It's really bugging me, because I never could find out the right answer. Suppose you have a jet airplane sitting on a runway. But this runway acts like a treadmill. The jet starts it's...

Jet plane [ 3 Answers ]

Is pressure inside Jet plane is nearly 1atm when it flying?

Kinematics Plane [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot figure out this question! "An airplane can reach speeds of 980m/s. How long would it take a plane traveling at this speed to travel 1500KM? Why would it actually take longer than this? So my teacher wants either m/s or km/h and I want to change it it to km/h:confused:

Plane trigonometry [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried to solve these but with no luck.:confused: 1). Find the area of the following triangles: (Use Logarithms) a. a=12.7, b=21.5, and c=28.6. b. c=426, A=45°48'36", and B=61°2'13" c. An isosceles triangle in which each of the equal sides is 14.72 in.and the vertex...

Inclined plane [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know how to calculate force transferred from the perpendicular to horizontal assuming zero friction. Example: 10 pounds of verticle force applied to a 30 degree plane will move the plane horizontally with how much force? Or to put it another way, how much force is lost in the example, and...

View more questions Search