Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jedwardxox Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 08:33 AM
    Breast Implant Pain
    I got my breasts done in September, Over the last few weeks they have been in a lot of pain, under my arm pit is really sore, also when I got them done I'm still numb under my breast and around by my upper back were the bra strap sits. Its been 5 months is that natural?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 9, 2011, 08:35 AM

You may stay numb. That can be a side effect of the surgery.

Now, the pain. Do you notice a difference in the size or feel of the implant? It is possible you are building up scar tissue around the implant that will need to be surgically removed.

Feb 9, 2011, 08:40 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Well the shape and size has been changing the last few months,and they feel more softer, then harder I don't know :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 9, 2011, 08:42 AM

Time for a visit back to the plastics doc. What kind of implants do you have? Silicone or saline?

I had to have the surgery a couple of times until I switched from silicone to saline.

Feb 9, 2011, 09:01 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    I rang them under an hour ago and they had said don't worry it should be nothing, I recored the phone call in case its something serious.. I got my saline implants over the muscle, and only started to get the pain like 2 weeks ago

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe pain after cementing implant crowns [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I have had 2 implants inserted and fully healed 3 or more months ago on 6th and 7th position down right. My wisdom tooth is still in . I also was wearing braces for 2 years for other teeth have crowded space. This was all fine, no pain or other problems. Finally, two week ago I...

Repair Breast Implant [ 1 Answers ]

I had silicone breast implants done in 1985. No problems till around 2002 when I noticed that one had ruptured. So I had surgery to have them taken out, all the silicone was removed from the cavity and I got the silicone implants replaced with saline implants. For a while everything was fine....

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

Breast Implant [ 1 Answers ]

Breast Implants--Is thre a safe way to remove silicone from the body? [

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

View more questions Search