Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Viniba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 01:53 AM
    Application for microprocessor
    There are 2 personal computer in the lab. One personal computer is 486DX33 and other is 486SX23. What is SX and DX. Let 33 and 23 be the clock speed. Which personal computer is most powerful?why?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 02:46 AM
    If this is for a course you are taking I have to say that the material is *seriously* outdated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is ITIN application and tax refund application different? [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for ITIN with my tax return this year. Do I need to apply again for my tax return separately or tax return application with ITIN is sufficient?

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

How microprocessor used in these devices [ 1 Answers ]

Problem: Investigate these 2 following devices their short history as well as microprocessors /microcontrollers used in order to perform their job. Please centre your answer to the evolvement of microprocessors/ microcontrollers used for these machines.

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

Microprocessor [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me where I can find a simple diagram of a microprocessor on the web,and can you please tell me what these parts are Bus,regesters,accumulators,RAM.ROM,program counter,and what are there functions?

View more questions Search