Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akilansari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 11:47 PM
    Plate Required
    I make an Conical. When bottom Diameter is 1500mm,Top Diameter is 600mm and hight 1000mm.
    plate thk=5mm.
    Please send detail for required plate
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf plate Model (1).pdf (10.4 KB, 127 views)

Check out some similar questions!

How attach boiler plate with boiler shell and how should be degree for welding plate [ 0 Answers ]

How is attach boiler plate with boiler shell and how should be ' v ' (degree) for welding

Is a water proof barrier required between the bottom plate and a concrete floor? [ 3 Answers ]

I am finishing my basement with wood studs on a concrete floor

What type of plate boundary is parallel to the direction of the plate movement? [ 4 Answers ]

What type of plate boundary is parallel to the direction of the plate movement?

Can I change my spanish number plate for another spanish number plate [ 3 Answers ]

I want to buy a spanish car but I don't like the number plate , I know sounds crazy but under spanish law can I change the number plate for a different one and what sort of cost is involved. Kevin

Decorative Swith Plate or Wall Plate and Switches [ 5 Answers ]

We're looking to replace our standard switch plates with "decorative" plates, mainly in the kitchen backsplash. We have seen plenty of options for the plates, from pewter to copper to nickel, etc. Are there options for the actual switches themselves? Can we get switches, such as simple light...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.