Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nutsta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 08:02 PM
    glycollic acid
    Hi there,

Just wondering... I have had many a peel on my skin in the past. All types- Lactic, glycolic tca etc... I can tolerate these on for quite a while and all strengths.

I have purchased over eBay some glycolic acid 70% unbuffered. What does 'unbuffered'exactly mean? I didn't have anything to neutralise my skin ie- baking soda. A few hours later my skin is fine. What happens to the skin if it's not neutralised properly? I will make sure next time that I do neutralise.

Do you think glcolic 70% is too high for me? It never mentioned to dilute it but just leave on for 2-5 minutes. It's more of a liquid then a gel.

This is the product I have bought...

http://shop.ebay.com.au/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=glycolic+ 70%25&_sacat=See-All-Categories

All feedback welcomed

Thanks
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 09:49 PM
    Well if your skin is OK and not highly irritated then I would say its OK to use the 70%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acid did not go down [ 5 Answers ]

I was told by the guy at the hardware store that if plunging and using a snake don't work, try sulfuric acid. I bought a bottle and followed the instructions, but it didn't seem to work. The instructions say to flush five times when the drain is open, but I don't think it is and I'm afraid of...

Amazed With Results! Glycolic Acid and Kojic Acid [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have wriiten some posts before on this subject. I got three emails from people I supplied my information with. There are two products you need to get for hand and face. One is glycolic acid cream (10%) also kojic acid. The Kojic acid can be founf in Palmers Skin Success Section. It will...

View more questions Search