Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    proman84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 08:39 PM
    (true story)?
    A movie where a group of guys car jack a familys van in the hood. The find the video camera and use it to shoot footage of the next weeks. There was a scence where a guy who just got out of prision beats a guy with a crowbar. It's a few years old and was at blockbuster for a while under special interest
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 8, 2011, 08:52 PM

Gang Tapes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True story [ 3 Answers ]

A buddy of mine stupidly tried to pull a stick out of a cement mixer and lost his finger.another worker took him to the hospital and left.when he was stitched up and bandaged he called his wife for a ride.she asked why he was at the hospital.he said he cut off his finger.she asked"the whole...

True story [ 6 Answers ]

Sign on a Washington, D.C.-area restroom hand dryer: "Press button for a message from Congress".

A true story (perhaps we can smile on here sometimes too) [ 14 Answers ]

Here's a true story. Please add your own story as you see fit. May make somneone else smile from our awkward "intimate" moments (wherever they may happen) This is evidence that awkward intimate moments don't always require another person around.... A friend who is a realtor took me to see...

How do I know if the story she is telling true [ 2 Answers ]

MY girlfriend said that's she was pregnant with a baby and then I was like OK lets get a abortion because we are young. So then I had to pay 430 dollars. I always had a feeling that it was not my baby because I always used a condom. So I ask her was that my baby and she would cry and say yes. So...

View more questions Search