Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Swapnil Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Internet Explorer
    Hi,

The problem I'm facing is about the addresses on i.e. 6.. I use the "Ctrl + Return" key to enter the web address...

i.e. for Google I write Google in address bar and then press "Ctrl + Return" keys to navigate to Google..

But since last few days this option isn't working and I have to write the whole address in the addr. Bar... I don't understand where the changes happened... Help me restore it..

Thanks,
    Swapnil.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a new IMAC computer and I think I need Internet Explorer on my machine. Do I have to buy a copy or can I download it for free? I accessed A web page where it said it was free as I went to download it they wanted my credit card number. Please advise

Internet explorer [ 10 Answers ]

I know that I have a virus/bug/something in my internet explorer & I don't know how 2 get it out... this computer has not had internet access in a few months... mmm... like 8 or 9 I guess & my hubby and I just got dsl & we need internet explorer 2 use it... when I open IE it give me my welcome...

Internet Explorer 7 [ 5 Answers ]

I have just installed I/E 7. in Australia I used to be able to listen to TAB races live with I/E 6. Now I do not get a peep out of it. Everything else seems to be working OK. Can anybody suggest a cure.

Internet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm having a problem with my internet explorer browser every time I'm on a web page and I click on the internet explorer icon to bring up a new internet explorer the first page keep changing ,I'm using windows xp this is the fist time I'm seeing this how can I fix it please .thanks in advance

MS Internet Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

After installing Firebird I lost use of Internet Explorer. It tries to open a site only to return the page with the message "Cannot find server - the page cannot be displayed. There are some web sites requiring IE, how do I reset the program. I tried downloading from MS but they said I have a newer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.