Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2011, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Try reading the bible FIRST...that usually answers 99% of the questions.
    I asked a simple question, is there not a simple answer?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 24, 2011, 06:35 PM
    Actually my response was more geared towards Onegarry's. It is a simple response in that you know how God feels about certain things that are already recorded in His Word. It's why MOST people don't get responses when they pray... He wants us to know the Bible and isn't just going to give us answers. It is clearly spelled out for us already. God uses the 9 Gifts of the Spirit. When some spiritual thing is happening outside of those, it's a pretty safe bet where their source is. Abilities like ESP, etc... are not given by God... so it's foolish to ask God to show you how to use them for good. I know I know... you're already thinking I just called somebody possessed. Not the case... however, it is a foothold that the devil will use. I'm sorry, is this explanation not simple enough, yet?
    I know you want a cut and dry answer of THIS IS WHAT JESUS WOULD SAY... I'm not going to put words in His mouth like that... but I can go by what He has already revealed to us in His word.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 06:49 PM

And what about those people who don't believe is Jesus or G-D?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 24, 2011, 07:51 PM
    It doesn't matter what people BELIEVE. Truth is going to be truth.. whether I'm right or someone else is. Truth is absolute... which is an ELEMENTARY understanding. Either what Christ taught was true or it's not... either God exists or He doesn't. That is another reason why you can't "filter" out all the Christian answers... it's good to get answers in from many points of belief. Doesn't mean they are all right, but advice is advice.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 07:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    It doesn't matter what people BELIEVE. Truth is going to be truth..whether I'm right or someone else is. Truth is absolute...which is an ELEMENTARY understanding. Either what Christ taught was true or it's not....either God exists or He doesn't. That is another reason why you can't "filter" out all the Christian answers...it's good to get answers in from many points of belief. Doesn't mean they are all right, but advice is advice.
    Advice isn't advice. Its not all equal. And it seems yours is a bit tilted in the "advice" you keep giving. The unfortunate part is what is associated with your belief. You don't believe anything is possible. Only what you have been told is possible so therefore your scope of understanding and your advice is extremely limited.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sometimes I don't like my sixth sense [ 5 Answers ]

Recently, My sixth sense told me of an accident the day before someone hit be in the rear. Minor damage. Recently, My sixth sense told me that a friend wouldn't be working at his current job. Sure enough, not working. My sixth sense told me that my grandfather died. That on awakened me at...

Ahhhh here's a good one for all you folks. [ 33 Answers ]

OK Have anyone of you started going out with someone And they seemed nice at first (nothing special) you Know.. but simply dating.. He or she is crazy after You.. wanting to spend more and more time with You.. buying you gifts.. showing you what a great Person they are for you.. just...

Ahhhh! Lonely [ 13 Answers ]

Omg I am so sick of being lonely all the time. Heaps of my friends have boyfriends or at least have someone who lies them, a guy friend etc and I have no one. I hear everyone's stories about what's going on with them and don't get me wrong I like hearing about it and stuff but its just sometimes it...

Too long ahhhh [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 21 years old in first got my period at age 16 it is usually pretty normal but right now my period is too long I've had it for 12 days it stopped for a few hours today then it kicked back on heavy I'm not on the pill and I do not want to be I don't know if this matters but I was handling...

View more questions Search