Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hesterC. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 06:13 AM
    Teacher wear school uniform to school-Pros & Cons please
    Welll... I'm going to have a inter class debating soon and got to have some pros and cons for preparation. Can u guys help please?

Thanks a lot.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 06:19 AM

As a pro you can use the fact you won't have kids showing off with expensive clothes the poor students can't afford. If everyone must dress the same... thats one less distraction from the prupose you are actually in school for... which is to learn.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hesterC. View Post
    Welll... I'm going to have a inter class debating soon and got to have some pros and cons for preparation. Can u guys help please?

Thanks a lot.
    You say "teacher". Are you asking about the kids - or the teacher - wearing a uniform?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School uniform should be abolished [ 10 Answers ]

How does school uniform should be abolished?

School Uniform Debate [ 27 Answers ]

I'm research a topic and would like to generate a bunch of arguments for data collection. Policy: Students in public, K-12 schools must wear school uniforms. Background: - Uniforms are uniquely designed for each school. (Think Japan) - Students must purchase their uniform from the school....

Teacher Uniforms Pros and Cons [ 8 Answers ]

I would like for the teachers at our school to wear uniforms. I'm not as concerned about students wearing uniforms because that is whole another topic. I want to know if anyone knows of a school that has uniforms for the teachers to wear? If so, how is that working and what are the pros and...

School Uniform Debate [ 2 Answers ]

Hey People, I was just wondering your opinion of whether school uniforms school should be compulsory? I’m doing it for a debate for school and I’m on the affirmative side. What do you think about this subject? :) Thanks!

View more questions Search