Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasannanamuduri Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Jan 15, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Scientific inquiry
    Can I get a topic to do scientific inquiry? (like which one has more heat capacity aluminum bar or aluminum foil?) comparison between two things
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Hi, really there are so many things you can investigate, I don't really understand why you can't think of something yourself. Just browsing through the topics here should give you plenty of ideas.

Also, don't start another thread because you don't get any replies. Especially with even less information than last time, it annoys us and you still don't get any answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Inquiry about an old spiritual song [ 6 Answers ]

There was a song that my mother used to love - it was a record actually. All I can now remember is one verse, it says "when you hear my home going don't you worry about me. I think the name of this song is "Home Going". Has anyone heard of this song, does anyone know where I may be able to get it...

Six Steps of Scientific Method [ 6 Answers ]

What are the six steps of the scientific method?

Song inquiry [ 1 Answers ]

There is this song by someone, a band popular a few years ago, Breaking benjamin, or unwritten law, or hubastank, and there is onemore in that genral law It talks about being important even though other may write you off or somehthig... I can't really remember the words once in whiel it comes...

View more questions Search