Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustPoetik Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 04:42 PM
    Any business advice?
    Ok I'm an ex felon and I've finally decided to open up a cleaning service since it costs next to nothing to start it up. I have the motivation and the plan but what shuld be my next step?

Check out some similar questions!

Please give me some advice about a business agreement [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Sir I have wished that when you will read this, you would be in good health and pleasant mind. Now sir, we are associated with an IT firm at Agartala, Tripura.We have planned to develop and host a website, our website contains the following segments: I. Information about our company....

Advice on how start dj rental equipment business [ 1 Answers ]

I need some good advice on how to start and run a successful dj rental business , I have the money and know how to hook up maintain and operate the dj system but just don't have the experience in running this type of business... A

Need Advice Starting a Business After Being Convicted of a Felony [ 12 Answers ]

I am a female felon. I'm definitely not proud of what I have done to myself. However, I have done my time, I've been off parole for almost 3 yrs now, and I have bought my own business.:o Here is my problem area... I cannot get a job in my field of work. I have 28 yrs experience in Management, but...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.