Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debih Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 03:24 PM
    I need to glue some very small pieces of 20 gauge wire together what should I use
    Cyanara Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2012, 05:52 AM
    Beacon 527 or tiger bond are both great for wire and they have small nozzles... A good trick for application is to squeeze some onto paper and use a cocktail stick to apply... But be fast!

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I run 14 gauge wire off a 16 gauge wire? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to hook up a light fixture in a garage. The existing fixture is connected with 16 gauge and I'm trying to run 14 to another fixture. Is that safe?

Need to wire a pendant light with 100 watt bulb. Do I use 12, 14 or 16 gauge wire? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to rewire a floor lamp with 100 W bulb. Do I use 12, 14 or 16 gauge wire?

Gauge forphone wire? Why [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it necessary to use large gauge, 24, 26 for phone wire? Could not one use 12 gauge. Is there a reason for using fine wire for phone or other devices with low voltage? Or is is it because it takes less room? Thank you

Thermostat wire gauge [ 3 Answers ]

We've replaced our oil boiler heating system with electric heat pump, and need to add some baseboard heating. Each area will have it's own thermostat. We are using aube TH106 thermostats... "2-wire non-polarized" programmables. The 2 short wires that extend out of the thermostat are black, and...

12 gauge Wire Used w/ 14 gauge Outlet [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a fairly new home I purchased. I am changing my outlets as I am painting the rooms (Laundry Room) and noticed that the previous home owner put in a laundry board (built in) and wired to the nearest outlet on the wall. They used 12 gauge wire to the outlet (from the built in iron...

View more questions Search