Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xw12guy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 02:46 PM
    Heater comes on runs8 seconds shuts off; restarts for 8 seconds ;stops; restarts
    Replaced 24 volt control xformer; new sequencer;elemets check good. What else to check?
    Theaircoguy Posts: 36, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2011, 06:00 PM
    Need more info on the type of furnace and how it's installed. So far it sound like a limit switch is being triggered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Armstrong outside heater lights, burns a few seconds and shuts off [ 0 Answers ]

Quit this afternoon after everything was closed. Burner will light and burn, when the pilot quits the burner quits. Armstrong outside unit model PGE10A42D100-1PA

Furnace motor shuts off than restarts 1min later [ 0 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace from 1973 when I first start it in the morning it will fire up fine ,two or three minutes later the fan will kick in then 1 min later the fan will shut of then 1min later will start blowing again and run fine why does it shut off and turn back on like that

GMP100-4 stops/restarts randomly [ 0 Answers ]

My 15-year-old GMP100-4 gas furnace recently stops or restarts randomly after the burners ignite and the blower starts. Sometimes it will restart the ignition process immediately one or more times and succeeds after that; sometimes it won't even try to restart at all. If it does not restart, it...

The flame on the water heater only burns for a few seconds and then shuts down. [ 0 Answers ]

I am not currently getting any hot water out of my water heater. The flame comes on and burns for a few seconds and then shuts off. This same patterns then continues to repeat.

View more questions Search