Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missb Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2007, 06:37 PM
    In what order?
    Are pregnancy symptoms in any specific order?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 06:49 PM
    No specific order as each woman's body will react to the symptoms as they come. I know some women who never had morning sickness - I was one of them. It is a general list of symptoms that occur when they do. It sounds vague, yes, but you cannot pinpoint the order for all women. Yes, there is breast tenderness, cramping, nausea, morning sickness, loss of menstrual cycle (but there are women who swear they still have their periods while in the third month), there can be moodiness, crying spells, fatigue, and ankles swelling. But there does not appear to be an exact order of symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harassment Order [ 11 Answers ]

My husband and I are living in a rental home. I've asked him to leave but he won't; he basically says that he'll leave when he gets ready; in the meantime I'm in constant fear. I don't qualify the standard Restraining Order against my husband because he hasn't hit me, attacked me or threatened...

Was I out of Order [ 33 Answers ]

My b/f is a photographer. We've been together for a longt time and have discussed marriage. I went to his house a couple of months ago and we were in the room were he prints his pictures. I saw a picture of a woman in a swimming pool at the poconos. He didn't act like he was trying to hide...

Money order [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I cash a money order written out to me. I don't have a bank account

View more questions Search