Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hko175 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 10:53 AM
    What does my dream mean for free?
    I keep seeing how my best friend died... she died in September in a horrible train accident.. and I keep seeing how it happened, and then I see flames because she was creamated... and then at the end I see red, black and white roses at the end of the dream, the same ones I left at her funeral.. and if I don't wake myself up by the end of the dream, it keeps re playing.. what does it all mean?.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 7, 2011, 10:59 AM

It sounds like your unconscious mind is simply on a merry-go-round ride through all the memories surrounding your friend. I don't think there is any "meaning" to be gleaned.
    candypops Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 11:16 AM
    Your friend is probberly wanting you to understand her death more and wants to no that you no , she tells you this by making you dream certain things, she just doesn't want to be forgot and by you dreaming like this shows you worried and miss her , just try and let things go abit and try not to think about it too much and your dreams should go back to normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean for free [ 9 Answers ]

They were this woman who I never seen before and she was trying to murder me and my sister and then my friends came and was trying to get in touch with people to stop her and she had chinese writing on her phone and she had loads of photos of girls on her phone she had a baby who was called "dont...

What does my dream mean for free? [ 5 Answers ]

Basically, my girlfriend's ex boyfriend has threatened me in real life. I have been wanting to do something about it ever since he said something, and a few days ago I had a dream that I seen him. I was stood there with my girlfriend and I heard him say "look at him hes scared s***less." After I...

What does my dream mean for free? [ 6 Answers ]

There was a tall dark obscure man, that I don't know, but is my friend telling me that I am crazy and looking at me in a confused way because I need an ostrich to save the world.

What does my dream mean free [ 4 Answers ]

My 10 yr old was drowning and I couldn't find him

What does my dream mean for free [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I were sitting at a gas station getting gas and he out the gas in and as he got in the car a cop came up and said sir I need you to step out of the car. I said why what did he do. The cop replied he is under arrest for huffing gas (which he called it something else ) so he was...

View more questions Search