Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 10:49 AM
    Overwieght
    Hello I am a 15 year old girl I am 5ft 6 I have a serious eating habit and I weigh 16st 9 lbs can someone please help me lose it fast : ( its affecting my life so much : /
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 11:19 AM

You aren't going to lose it fast... and you aren't going to keep it off until you deal with your eating habits for good and not just temporarily.

You didn't get that way overnight... and you aren't going to get rid of it overnight either.

You have to eat a balanced meal... cut your caloric intake to a safe level... and exercise.

Its not going to be pleasant and its not going to be fun. But if you want to make it to a ripe old age without heart disease or diabetes... you have to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overwieght, late period, spotting [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am just wondering if nyone els has had this issue. I am about 3 1/2 weeks late. I am overwieght but usually regular. I have been feeling fatigue but also working a lot. Not able to sleep well. My breasts have been tender but that has seemed to go awa now. And now have had two spots of...

I am 25 and overwieght [ 2 Answers ]

I am very upset due to overweight. If someone can tell me how to get rid of that I want to loose 15 kg as soon as poosible.help me .

View more questions Search