Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelissaRossello Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Need help finding out about a drug found
    Yes I have a yellow orange pill round and small with the letters on the front spelling out PLIVA and on the back numbers563 I need to find out what this pill is if someone knows anything please help me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2007, 08:45 PM
    First time try did not match it, but here is a site you can look it up at

Prescription Drug Information, Side Effects, Interactions - Drugs.com
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Well if I have the right pill. I will give you a link for it as well. Cyclobenzaprine, It is a muscle relaxant. I actually have taken it before but not that brand. Pliva is just the name of the manufacture that produced that drug.

Cyclobenzaprine - Pliva 563 | Pharmer.org -- Pill Identification Resources

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tenant Drug Use [ 16 Answers ]

We rent a one bedroom downstairs flat to a young couple. My family and I live upstairs. The tenants signed a one year lease and moved in on July 1. The lease specified no smoking in the apartment. Beginning a few weeks after they moved in, we have smelled almost daily the odor of marijuana...

Drug delivery system [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to ask about drug delivery system. I would like to know when the drug travels in the blood stream, How much of drug will lose because of enzym in blood stream. It is good to protect drug from blood environment.

Drug and alcohol recovery [ 2 Answers ]

My spouse is in a recovery program and he is doing well. This isn't his first attempt at this, however he is very determined. I'm afraid that when he gets home there might be a lot of stress and something I do or say may trigger him. I'm in recovery right now and it is so much easier for me than...

Drug Test [ 6 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, 5'11", about 130 lbs and have smoked weed for 1 and a half years prior to quit, I cut back to 2 hits a month for 1 month and for the past month and a half I have been clean of everything, I'm not big, I have a high metabolism, and I took a detox drink called ready clean, its for...

Drug Test! [ 8 Answers ]

How Long Will Marijuana Stay In Your System? In My Case It Was My First Time Ever Smoking Weed And Me And Three Friends Shared A Dime Bag, Which Really Isn't A lot, I Didn't Feel The High Or Anything. This Happened On The Saturday The 2nd. I Have To Take A Drug Test For A Job And Im Scared It'll...

View more questions Search