Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitrojulan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2004, 04:06 PM
    GUI improves Human-Computer Interaction
    ;D

Hey everyone, have to write an essay for my comp100: business technology class, about how the Graphical User Interface improves human-computer interaction, does anyone have any ideas/resources that would help me out.
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Apr 6, 2004, 10:28 PM
    Re: GUI improves Human-Computer Interaction
    One way it helps is by bringing the common user into the computer world. People don't have to be programmars to use computers. Most people would not use a computer if they had to sit there typing everythign out instead of today's easy going point and click method. This brings in a whoel new world of users and they bring more ideas with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sociology of interaction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What do you understand by the sociology of interaction and how does it contribute to our understanding of communication Thanks.

I am only human [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Ok, I blew it. I contacted my ex after a 3 week period of no contact. I feel like crap and I am beating myself up. I had a lot of support from all of you, and I appreciate it. But, I do make mistakes. She didn't have time for me and said she said she didn't have time to contact...

Socilogy of interaction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What do you understand by the sociology of interaction and how does it contribute to our understanding of communication Thanks.

Sociology of interaction [ 1 Answers ]

View more questions Search