Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinygirlhugeego Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2011, 01:05 AM
    A blue dress goes better with a cardigan of which color?
    NeedingHelpPlz Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2011, 05:16 PM
    It depends on where you are wearing it to. For summer, I would suggest a light colored cardigan, such as white or a light blue. For the winter, a darker blue might do. IMO, I would choose a white one for a bright blue dress, and a black one for a darker shade blue dress (like navy blue). :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with a ghost in blue velvet dress [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of an older movie about a girl in a dark blue velvet dress who was killed I think by her father and buried in the garden.. I think her name is sarah and she haunts the girl dating her boyfriend I know it has shannon dortzy in it.

What color dress [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm going to winter ball and I'm a freshman. I have really pale skin, dirty blonde hair,and dark brown eyes. What color dress do you think I should wear?

Picking a dress color [ 27 Answers ]

:-/okie dokie we have a semi-formal dance coming up in may, and its kind of like a mini-prom (im in 8th grade) and the girls all wear dresses. My question is, how do I know what color(s) to look for? I have medium blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and your typical winter pale skin. Im thinking black,...

Dress color drama [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have dcided to have something different for grad, so I decided that I am going to have a tekchita made for my grad dress. This style is from morocco,africa. Anyhow, I can't decide what color to have my tekchita. I have fair skin tone, hazelish green eyes, my face shape I guess is round,I'm...

View more questions Search