Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yelhsa24 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 08:46 PM
    1990 Children Educational Video Series
    Please help me identify this children's video series. I used to watch it as a small child. It was an educational animated series with songs. One of the songs was about King Tut, one about "short and tall, big and small", one teaching numbers, and one about being afraid ,etc. They involved different animals. They were videos that held two episodes each and were bought from Avon in the mid 1990's. I have tried googling and looking on Internet Movie Database with no luck. Help!

Check out some similar questions!

Children's educational video from early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out for so long the name of this movie I was in love with as a kid. I believe it came out in the early 90s and was targeted for 5 year olds. It's about a lady who has lots of stripes with colors. And she goes around this place meeting all diff families with only one...

1990 series [ 3 Answers ]

This series was aired late at night around 11pm every week days. Its about satan in a form of atown sheriff named caleb. Then there is a girl whom I think he murdered and she comes back as a ghost to thwart all his ideas... something all those lines... anyone remember the title of the series?

Old educational video from the 80's. PLEASE HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! I am trying to figure out what the name of an old children's educational video I used to have. All I can remember is that it was puppets and about letters and numbers. I remember very vague things like a guy getting angry, or upset all the time. A guy driving a delivery truck, sheep counting,...

Name of a Children's Educational Video from the 80's. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so when I was first learning my ABC's I had a video that I watched all the time so it would have been in the mid to late 80's possibly early 90's... Anyways the video had a little man that went to space and he would do his abc's and you'd have to trace the letters in the air with him and it was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.