Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SillyGirl567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 07:59 PM
    Uhmm, sore nipples?
    Okay, so tonight me and my boyfriend were together and he decided to lick and suck on my nipples... (which he's done plenty of times before) and now they're verryyy sore. Is there any specific reason that this is the first time I've experienced sore nipples from this particular connection with my boyfriend? ANY answers would help. Thank youu! :]
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Mar 21, 2011, 09:29 AM

Maybe you did this longer or he did this with more force than before? This is common you don't need to worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore nipples [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have a regular period and when it comes my nipples are never sore and sensative. But this last week they have been very sore. Why is this?

Sore nipples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm post menopausal, 47 years old and recently my nipples are sore to the touch. Any ideas what it could be? I have a mammogram scheduled for next month...

Why are my nipples sore [ 6 Answers ]

My nipples are sore and I don't know why

Why are my nipples sore? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I was on Depo Provera for about 5 years and recently stopped using it. I had my first period in 5 years in July. It was normal. My next period was supposed to start on August 26th and here it is the 29th and no period. I took a pregnancy test on...

Sore nipples [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone - I've been having this problem for the past few years. The thing is that every time I wear a cotton shirt or just every shirt I start to get soar nipples. This morning I put on a shirt after my shower. It was approx. 6 hours ago. Now my nipples hurt like hell every time...

View more questions Search