Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jjgirl23 Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Feb 6, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Cramping, brown period spotting, sore nipples,. why? Please help
    2 weeks ago I had my period.. it was very light like spotting for a couple days.. & it was all brown blood no red.. idk why or whatit could be.. I've since had cramping feels like menstrual cramps but there not.. now my breast mainly my nipples have been extremely sore & sensitive even to the touch.. Please if anyone could help me & give me any feed back please do thank you..
    jassej Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2011, 01:18 AM
    My first question would be have you taken a pregnancy test? If you have and it's negative then I wouldn't be too worried. I've had these issues, also. I would go on about factors that change your period and mess with your hormones but I'm not a doctor and it doesn't change the fact that you might want to bring this up to a doctor if it persists.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal period(dark brown spotting/light/cramps/sore nipples/feel sick) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my period has been abnormal for the past three months! First my period came 3 days late, then it came five days late, then it came six days late this month and it wasn't even blood it was dark brown but very light? My nipples hurt often and I have cramps here and there? Plus some days I don't...

Sore tender nipples & brown period light.. why? [ 0 Answers ]

I had sex w my boyfriend the day before my period started.. my period was light but all brown blood & I don't know why?. Now I'm silo experiencing cramping & my nipples are very sore & tender... Idk why please help

I've been lightly spotting all week no period but sore nipples? [ 1 Answers ]

Here we go again... my husband and I have had unprotected sex for three years now, in hopes of conceiving... with no luck. For the last week I have been spotting a light brown discharge that smells like blood with no sign of a "real" period. I've gotten my hopes up before and don't want to be let...

Cramping spotting sore breast [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm going crazy please help!! A week before my menstral was due I noticed that I started spotting I just figured that my cycle had changed and that it was a little early. After 2 days the occasional spotting stopped and was followed by no more bleeding I am not 4 days late for my period my...

View more questions Search