Ask
    nalka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 05:35 PM
    I am feeling very depressed,angry and sad.and I don't know why
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2011, 02:28 AM

What's happening in your life?

What changes can you make if your not happy in one or more areas?

Need more information.
    tamarhinda Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 06:20 AM
    Poor food without vitamins and minerals... or use pesticides, eat fruits and vegetables with pesticides... food with food additives
    Do you eat good quality fish, meet and bread?.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling lonely, sad and depressed [ 24 Answers ]

I think I have Social Anxiety Disorder... I haven't made any friends in over 20 years. Sure I have "acquaintances", but no one I would consider "friend". I have always considered myself "shy". I have trouble talking to people I don't know. I'm afraid what they will think about what I say or do....

I'm always angry and sad, can't get out of feeling so depressed. [ 6 Answers ]

I feel really bad because I'm so angry and confused on what to do with myself. I feel like none of my friends are there for me right now. Everyone is always busy! I started liking a guy but didn't want a relationship with him, he has many girls that he talks to and I was just having fun with him...

Why am I becoming angry and depressed? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, lately I've been through cycles of anger and depression. (btw I'm 18, 200lbs) I think that I can identify why, but I feel helpless because I can't do anything about it. I'm turning into a loner and I can't stop the progression. I think that I'm fairly normal besides the distinct lack of a...

I'm so angry and sad [ 10 Answers ]

I've always been sort of mad and/or sad most of my life because I've been some what of a neglacted kid by my family. I was left behind because my mom had to take care of my older bro and sister. I knew this so I never complained and let myself stay in the sidelines. Sometimes it would hurt knowing...

I broke up with my boyfriend but now I'm feeling depressed and I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I was going out with this kid who cared about me a lot. He would do anything for me. Except it didn't even seem like we were going out and we talked more as friends. We never hung out outside of school and we never kissed or hugged like couples usually do so it was different. And every time I was...

View more questions Search