Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubblebrain Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 03:42 PM
    Ugly nose
    I have a really flat nose. It looks so weird and I hate it. Once I even heard people making comments about it. Are there any exercises I can do to make it pointier. (I know its not in my genes since no one related to me has the same problem)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 05:09 PM

There's nothing you can do to change the shape or size of your nose other then surgery.
    love_1235 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2011, 11:43 PM
    No one has the nose,
    Weather you think it is big, small, pointy, or just ugly.
    I have never heard of exercies sorry.
    Just ignore the people who have time to make comments, they are probably insecure themselves.

Remember it is mind over matter, you don't mind, and they don't matter ;)
    Im sure your nose is perfect the way it is!
    sara5905 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2011, 12:26 AM
    I'm sorry to say that the only way to change the shape of your nose is by surgery, but I don't suggest that you get surgery.
    If people start to insult you on the way your nose is shaped just try not to show that their comments are hurtful to you. By doing this they will leave you alone.
    I know that this is easier said then done, but it will benefit you not just by driving those mean people away, but it will also boost your self-confidence :)
    Oh and I think most people would prefer a flat nose rather then a massive pointy nose, so be proud :D

J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 27, 2011, 12:29 AM

It's not possible to exercise your nose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

The ugly line iover my nose [ 4 Answers ]

I have this black line over my nose from pushing it up all of the time from when I used to wipe my nose and stuff, so I just wanted to ask you guys if you know how I can get rid of it :D

Ugly, Ugly brassy roots. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been coloring my hair blonde with L'oreal Les Blondissimes LB01 for years always with great results. However, recently my rooots have been turning horribly brassy. I have not changed my haircare routine at all however I do have some grey roots so I am wondering whether that could be the...

View more questions Search