Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    femalemulligan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 02:31 PM
    He looked like he got sunburnt!
    Ok so my husband looks like he got sun burnt if you look at him from far away! But I got closer I cold see that there was red patches on his face on the side and back of his neck and his ears were all red! The day before it was on his knees and elbows and it went away and now it went to his face! He said that he just started to feel his face get really hott and then came the red marks. There's no bumps and its not raised up its just red patches and we have no idea what it could be because he hasn't eating any thing new or changed any thing. Any ideas??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 05:12 PM

I wonder if this is Rosacea. It can affect more than one's face apparently -- trunk, neck, ears, etc.

Here's a Wikipedia article about it. Google for more information.

Rosacea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just read in today's newspaper that patients are having success getting rid of it or at least greatly relieving it by adding Epsom Salts to warm water and, with a sponge or soft washcloth, applying the mixture to the red places while in the bath or shower (or at the sink).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have looked all over! [ 1 Answers ]

I really need a good start to a song, I have to write one about love for school and I don't know how to start! Help? ♫

Movie with girl looked like boy [ 11 Answers ]

I just read the description of this film, but never saw the film itself. And now I would like to know the title of this film. Can you help me? About a girl, who looked a little boyish, decided to dress like a boy. She had some painful intercourse with a male gas station attendant. Then started...

I have looked every where for a job, but nothing? [ 4 Answers ]

I really need a job so anyone have an idea?? :o

She looked at me [ 6 Answers ]

She looked at me and look away. Most of the time she stares at me. One time she stood up and turn around while driving. What do people make of all this. She is 44 years old.:)

View more questions Search