Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annehanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 01:09 PM
    Why is water running from a hole in base of shower instead of through shower head
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2011, 01:37 PM
    What type of "hole"- drain? Broken spot? Could be a frozen pipe that broke. More details please!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The water in my shower will not switch from the shower head to the tub spout? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently purchased a small home, that I am getting ready to rent out the problem is I get water from the shower head just fine, but I get not water from the tub spout, any ideas?

How do I stop water running through my shower head when I run the bath water [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn the faucet on in my bathtub, some of the water runs through the shower head. The diverter is in the spigot. This was part of a remodel in the bathroom. There was only a tub, then a wall was added and the shower head installed. Should the faucet fixture have been replaced?

Water from shower head when running tub [ 3 Answers ]

I've installed a Price Pfister shower valve and am getting water from the shower head when running the tub. I have checked to make sure its installed correctly. It is. I have changed the cartridge and O-rings finally even put a brand new valve in. I'm still getting water through the shower head....

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

Hot water in the shower until shower head installed [ 6 Answers ]

I have hot water in all my other faucets/showers. I also have hot water at the particular shower with the problem as long as a shower head is not installed. When I install the shower head, the water is lukewarm. Any ideas for the source of the problem, and how to fix?

View more questions Search