Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    germanUk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Lost my german id and drivers license but need to travel in 11 days!
    I lost my german id and drivers license. Well my bag has been stolen. My problem is I'm flying back to germany in 11 days! I didn't need a passport when I came because the id was enough.
    What can I do? Can I get something like surrogate documents for identifying myself at the airport?

Check out some similar questions!

My 14month german shepherd has lost 3 kg in 8 days what could that be due to [ 3 Answers ]

My german shephard eats james well beloved food but she has lost 3kg in 8 days I have a scheduled blood tests with the vet but I am really worried, she is not showing any signs of illness, also she is wormed with drontal and fleaed with advocate

Drivers License #: [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if this person is married before or is he single? And what is his address. Please advise

I need a Drivers License [ 54 Answers ]

I am in need of a drivers license. In June of 2006 I was arrested in W.Va.(USA) and bonded out, I then jumped bond and hualed out of the state. I have not returned since, nor have I showed up for a single court date, not even my prelim. I now live in Alabama and I have tried to get a DL, but this...

Drivers license [ 1 Answers ]

When was the first drivers license in Pa. issued, and when did they start charging for them.

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.