Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mazreku Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 08:03 AM
    Hi,I am from KOSOVO I have two children's and a marrid man I want to imigrate to usa
    I have about 500.000 $ and I want to imigrate to usa san diego with my wife an two children's I won't to inwest this money in san diego how is that posible
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Feb 6, 2011, 02:22 PM

You are talking about the EB-5 immigrant visa. The amount of investment is normally $1million, but drops to $500,000 if it is in a targeted employment area.

Generally speaking, the investor comes to the US on a B1 business visitor visa, then finds the investment and then completes the investment. After that, you can file for the EB-5.

You should consult with an immigration attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scammer in Nigeria attack this man and his daughter from usa unknown to them? HELP ME [ 4 Answers ]

This man and his daughter attached are from the usa and I believe are being targeted by scammers within Nigeria unknown to them. Can anyone identity them or are aware of how to get in touch with them. Any information would be gratefully received. This poor man and his daughter is at risk. They are...

Song with the words happiest man in the whole usa [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of the song with "i am the happiest man in the whole u.s.a" an older country song

Looking for children's 80's feature length Cartoon - man, boy, space, dinosaur pet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - can anyone remember a Cartoon which was feature length and I think of the 80's. At least that is when I would have been watching it. There was a little boy who had some sort of creature for a pet which I think was like a small dinosaur. It dies when it gets dragged into a cave by...

Will I get marrid and to who? [ 8 Answers ]

Will I get marrid and to who?

Is it illegal to bring usa born mexicans children's to usa [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Peru, I am an American citizen now, my friends asked me to take their kids to Mexico and then to bring them back, this kids are born in usa, but their parents are illegal, I want to know if this is illegal to do.

View more questions Search