Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justpeachy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 07:53 AM
    Obscure 80s/90s kids movie/tv, boy statue
    Hi, I was wondering if you could help me figure out the name of a really obscure kids movie (or maybe TV episode?) that I saw a long time ago. All I remember about it is that it involved a sort of love triangle between this girl and two boys--one of them liked skateboarding, and one of them gave her a locket. At the end, one of the boys was turned into a statue -- or there was a statue commemorating him? Something along those lines.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

Kids movie from 80s/90s [ 1 Answers ]

There's a film from my childhood but don't know what it is! All I can remember is that there are 2 (or maybe more) families vacationing together (cousins maybe?) in a big house near some woods (I think) and they don't get on. There's a scene where a little girl who's kind of snobby is explaining to...

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

80s/90s Christian Kids Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about a brother/sister and another male kid (a bully type). It starts live action (?) and goes to animation. The movie is filled with songs about the 10 commandments, the kids have to collect gold records as they go. I can't think of the title to save my life, any help would be...

I can't find the titles from these obscure 80s/90s kids movies [ 4 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember three distinct movies I used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three. The other two I'm having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them. -the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.