Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    178JLRD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Ice On Unit
    My Outside Unit Is Not Covered. With The Unexpected Sleet/ice In Texas, I'm Noticing That When My Units Come On, There Is The Sound Of The Unit Trying To Rid Itself Of The Ice. Should I Attempt To Cover The Unit?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Is it a heat pump? No never cover a heat pump or air conditioner if it is operating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Servel gas ac unit turned to ice cube [ 2 Answers ]

I hAVe a very very old servel gas acunit and allthe wter lines are frozen and the water resivor hass turned to qan ice cube its giving air out at 75 degrees but doesn't blow as hard as it did last season. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Ice maker [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore refrigerator who's ice maker has stopped making ice. It is only 1 yr old. I have changed the filter and still no ice. Any clues?

Replacement of electric unit with gas unit in mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

#1 Dec 27, 2006, 10:32 PM vcavina New Member Join Date: Dec 2006 Location: California Posts: 7 Electrical wall heater in single wide mobile home

Ice Maker Won't Make Ice on its Own [ 0 Answers ]

In addition to the jacuzzi issue, my ice maker won't produce ice on its own. The family who lived here before me never had it connected; the refrigerator is not quite 2 years old. It's a Kitchen-Aid. If I fill up the tray with water, it eventually freezes and the ice is released. I can hear water...

View more questions Search