Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacqui63 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 01:19 AM
    Benefit fraud
    Hi does anyone know how long it takes investigation to detect benefit fraud this couple I know are living together and claiming they are separated. So they get in excess of £1000 PDS per month on fraud which they drink and party with endlessly

Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 6, 2011, 01:31 AM
    It can take several months to years to fully investigate a claim of this nature and secure a conviction.

I have NO time for people that defraud the benefits system and they deserve everything that's coming to them, assuming your assumptions are indeed correct.

This will help to get the ball rolling: DWP - Benefit Thieves - It's not if we catch you, it's when

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance Fraud/Advance commission fraud [ 10 Answers ]

I'm sure this post with be confusing to some of you but any advice would be greatly appreciated. I was hired back in October of 2005 as an independent contractor selling life insurance policies. One of my clients that I sold a policy to mentioned that she had a few family members that were...

Income tax fraud, immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Some people have come to usa from different parts of the globe on visiting visa. After they have come here, some are getting contract marriages by paing some money in order to get immigration/green card. Even they are creating false bank statements, false rental agreements etc. though they are...

Marriage Fraud Fraud re:Fam. Code, 2210(d) [ 2 Answers ]

I thought that getting married for the second time would be better than the first marriage... Boy, was I wrong!! Fraud (Fam. Code, § 2210(d)). My second wife and I are currently going through an annulment/divorce. Right after her green card restrictions were lifted, my wife immediately...

View more questions Search