Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lymrn1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 11:28 PM
    He told me yesterday he needed some self time
    My boyfriend owns his own business. Yesterday he said he wanted some self time, so I didn't see him yesterday,I didn't call or text him today. Then tonight he called and asked if I could work for his business tomorrow. We usually see each other 5 days out of 7 and now this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 11:57 PM

Why is this a bad thing? I don't understand.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 01:02 AM

He needed some time alone. I've been with my husband for 20 years, if I didn't get a little breathing room once in a while, he may well be buried in the back yard. ;)

Being comfortable enough to tell the person you love that you need some alone time, is a good thing. It means he cares about you enough, and trusts you enough, to be totally honest with you.

Being together every moment you can is not always a good thing. You do need time to yourself as well.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Feb 25, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Sometimes people need time to themselves to think. Just let it go, it was nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is the 2nd time this has happened since yesterday... [ 1 Answers ]

I get a blurry line through my vision in both eyes followed by a severe headache & nausia. Any idea what it may be? This is the 2nd time it's happened in 2 days

Girlfriend told me she needs "me time and time to think"... What does she mean? [ 6 Answers ]

So I have been dating this girl for about 2 1/2 months and it has been very good she says she loves me and I love her too but she recently told me that she needs "me time and time to think". What does she mean by this? She had someone close to her die a couple months ago (her ex) and its still...

My boyfriend hit me up for the first time yesterday, do I forgive him? [ 33 Answers ]

I know I made a mistake he was angry because he says I do not have time for him, I do not act like we are in a relationship, I know he has every right to be angry but not the right to hit me. If I forgive him he will do it again, nobody has ever laid hands on me even my parents, he is the first 1...

My girlfriend told me that she need some time. [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend doesn't call me like she used to. then when i text her, it took a while to get her reply back. that's why i'm so confused:confused:. so then i went to her work to talk to her. i asked her what is her problem and why she just changed suddenly then she told me that she just need...

My girlfriend of 4 years just told me we needed to take a break! [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for 4 years. We have lived together for 2 years and recently bought a house together. Last week she told me we needed to take a break because things have changed in our relatioship. I am confused because she told me she loves me and wants to be with me, but...

View more questions Search