Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toni2007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Locating fallacies
    I am having trouble locating a magazine article and newspaper articles containing Fallacies. I need this for my citicle thinking class. CAn you help me?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Do you mean critical thinking class? What grade are you in? If college or university, what level class is it? For a start, are you confident you'd know a fallacy if you saw one?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 03:40 PM
    There are a couple of websites on fallacies and critical thinking. Here they are and hope it helps:

Fallacies

Critical Thinking mini-lesson 5

There are other resources but this will get you started.
    Toni2007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    There are a couple of websites on fallacies and critical thinking. Here they are and hope it helps:

Fallacies

Critical Thinking mini-lesson 5

There are other resources but this will get you started.

Thank You so much... the websites helped out alot:) :)
    tracygray Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni2007
    I am having trouble locating a magazine article and newspaper articles containing Fallacies. I need this for my citicle thinking class. CAn you help me?
    Toni2007, I guess we are enrolled in the same class. What is the Instructor talking about?
    Betty Boo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 06:21 PM
    I am having trouble locating a magazine article and newspaper articles containing Fallacies. I need this for my citicle thinking class.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2007, 03:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by betty boo
    I am having trouble locating a magazine article and newspaper articles containing Fallacies. I need this for my citicle thinking class.
    Scroll to the bottom of this page. A couple of those links are people asking regarding the same assignment.
    paxonlover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 05:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni2007
    Please
    gautu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 01:23 AM
    I love fallacies
    Theyr so sexayy
    They turn me on
    :)
    Ahhhhh
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 12:42 PM

Have a look at this site:-

Snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages
    The definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation.

snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Locating a person [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm not sure if you can help me or not. I am trying to locate a person that I do not know his name. This may be impossible. I Here is my deal: I went on a cruise on November 3rd 2006 on the ship Regal Empress. The cruise line was "Imperial Majesty". It boarded in Port Everglades, Florida...

Locating the Unlocatable [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question on finding a person who defies finding. The subject I'm looking for was in USMC from 1960 to UNK. This person had two tours of VN. During his second VN tour, he was tapped by an intel agency, and went U/C. I was told that after he returned to US after his second tour, he was...

Locating the Unlocatable [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question on finding a person who defies finding. The subject I'm looking for was in USMC from 1960 to UNK. This person had two tours of VN. During his second VN tour, he was tapped by an intel agency, and went U/C. I was told that after he returned to US after his second tour, he was...

View more questions Search