Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anpapbui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 09:10 AM
    What is the use of capacitor in fan
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 09:46 AM

Did you mean to post this in Early Childhood Education? Read this old post Ceiling Fan Capactors - Troubleshooting and Resources - Ceiling Fans 'N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capacitor on a ceiling fan [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everybody. Newbie on this forum. My ceiling fan is out of order due to capacitor burnout. It is 2.25 MFD. Even when it was working fine, I felt it was not running at full RPM revolutions per minute. My friend suggested that replacing old capacitor with 4 MFD will help resolve RPM...

Hunter Ceiling Fan - replacement Fan and Light Control Capacitor Model # 27185-060 [ 1 Answers ]

I need this replacement part (part number 84368-060) and do not know where to locate one. I have looked on web sites to no avail. Any ideas??

Capacitor in Ceiling fan [ 4 Answers ]

If I use 2.5 Uf capacitor instead of 2.25 Uf What will happen?

How do I know, if I should order a capacitor for fan only or for Fan and compressor [ 16 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Comfortmaker High Efficiency AC unit. Model AJ042G1 Mouse has bulit a nest in the connection box of the outside unit. Some of the low voltage wiring was damaged I have replace that, so now the unit hums, but the fan is not working, The fan does not start, the contactor...

Wall fan capacitor [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Windchaser oscillating wall fan that I mistakenly mounted above a heater. I fear it became too warn because it quit. Nothing on the plastic cast melted or burned. I took the back off and found a capacitor "CBB61 3uf +/-5% 250 vAC 50/60 Hz Max Temp +70C". I am wondering if the is the...

View more questions Search