Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprilangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 09:02 AM
    Methadone
    How long should I take methadone to come off fentynal patches I was on 100mcg every 48 hours now I'm going on a week with no patches at all and I'm on 50mcg of methadone

Check out some similar questions!

Methadone [ 21 Answers ]

I am currently under doctors care by being prescribed methadone. I understand that it is a long process in getting well by taking and getting off the methadone... 1. I was on heroin and tried all methods in getting off, but was methadone a right choice?. 2. Is there a percentage off people that...

Methadone addiction [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who's son is taking methadone, and isn't working, and my friend is having to pay for the methadone for him, and she can't afford it, and her son tells her he has to be on it the rest of his life, so I thought I might ask and find out from someone that is knowledgeable on the matter...

Is there any way to feel methadone better [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone i was wondering is there any way to feel methadone better like drinking less coffee?:confused:

Methadone addiction [ 3 Answers ]

I have been taking Methadone 10 mg pills for pain for quite sometime now and though my medical status has greatly improved, I can't stop taking the pills. I am addicted and I can't see a way out. Is there hope for me?

Methadone withdraw [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was detoxing from herion with 30 mg of methadone. He stopped taking METHADONE WITHOUT A DOCTOR'S SUPERVISION, and is now experiencing withdraws such as sweating. Should he continue taking 30MG, or lower the doseage?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.