Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniellemorgan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 05:34 AM
    18 month old with skin rashes
    My 18 month old daughter recently - a week ago, got a couple of dry skin patches on the back of her thighs which proceeded to turn red. Then shortly after got a blotchy rash on her butt cheeks which appeared to be a little itchy. It looks differend from her legs. Then her back was overnight covered in a pimply rash all over, and seems to be spreading to her sides and chin etc. she is just getting over the flu too but I'm not sure if that is relevant. I took her to the doctors yesyerday and she said it was eczema and persribed her lots of moisturizing products. But taking a second look today at the initial rash on the backs of her thighs, that one now looks more like ringworm. Circular and paler in the middle. And there are a few more smaller leisions on her legs now which are red dry circular patches but not pale in the middle yet. So she has 3 different looking rashes: ringworm type rash on legs, blotchy itchy under the skin, typ on her buttocks, and a pimply rash speading all over her torso it seems. Really not sure what to make of it. She seems fine in her self and no tempreture.

It all started about a week ago, flu, potty training and also the rashes. Don't know if it any of it is linked.

Please help I'm getting really worried about it. She had perfect skin before this, maybe a tiny bit dehydrated from the central heating and cold weather but otherwise perfect.

Check out some similar questions!

5 month old infant having skin rashes and dry skin. [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 5month old and just only on breast feed. He is having rashes on his head and body. When he was 1month old it started and still it's there from that time I am using medicines given by doctor if I use medicine its OK but even if I won't use for one day again its coming and his full body is...

7 month old has REALLY DRY skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. My 7 month old has REALLY DRY skin in different patches over her body. Not only just dry but rough to the touch. She just started crawling all over the place a couple weeks ago and she has had it since. I have burber carpet... What can I put on it or should I even put anything on it?...

My skin rashes - what is it [ 3 Answers ]

I am having large white patches with very much itching, and scaly skin in the area where both the legs just touch each other. Initially, I just had iching and scaly skin, but due to prolonged itching which was unbearable whitish patches have also developed. I started applying the propygenta cream,...

Depression,weakness,caugh,tireness,rashes in my skin,headach [ 1 Answers ]

I have these sings in my body Depression,weakness,caugh,tireness,rashes in my skin,headach,I have a bad taste in my mouth and white spot in my tongue . Can you tel me what it will be ? What kind of diseases is this ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.