Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    L2541 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 02:22 AM
    Mouth ulcers
    Since I can remember I have mouth ulcers all over my tongue. They are always there but dpeneding on what I eat and drink they can become painful. They look like just normal average ulcers but there a lot of them, all over my tongue. I have been to my doctor but he gave me anit-biotics and some lining tablets for my mouth that I just chew but nothing worked. Hope you can help

Check out some similar questions!

Mouth ulcers [ 0 Answers ]

Since I can remember I have at mouth ulcers on my tongue but they get painful depending on what I eat and drink. I have been to my docter and he gave me anti-biotics and a sweety type tablet that I have to chew nothing worked?

I have a distressing mouth odour.I have gone to physician who washed my mouth but it' [ 2 Answers ]

I have a distressing mouth odour that any time I talk in front of people,they will start rubbing their nose.This is really affecting my social life strongly.I went to a physician who washed my gum but it's still persisting.It's like the odour is from my breath.Please,what do I do.This is seriously...

OUCH.tongue and mouth ulcers? What's really going on here? [ 5 Answers ]

About 3 days ago I had this sore feeling in my mouth.. didnt really bother with it.. a day after I look and I got a little white ulcer on my bottom inside lip.. the next which was this morning I found a bunch of little white ulcers in the back corner of my mouth only on one side.. then I just found...

Mouth ulcers [ 4 Answers ]

Hi can anybody give advise on mouth ulcers.My 14 yr old daughter has been ill and now has 5 ulcers in her mouth I have been putting bonjela on them but they are still very sore.Is there any old remedies out there please...

Burst Lips and Mouth Ulcers! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I play Gaelic football and get burst lips fairly regularly. Every time I do I get a mouth ulcer in the spot where the cut is and it drives me crazy! It takes up to a week to clear and is pretty painful/annoying. Ive been experiencing this for as long as I can remember. I'm 19, healthy and eat...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.