Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alysha13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 12:36 AM
    80s/90s Animated Film Where Boy Repaints the Animals in the Zoo
    Okay.. So, there's this movie that I can see in my head, but I cannot for the life of me remember the title of it! It's driving me crazy! Okay, so it's an animated film from either the late 80s or 90s. It takes place at a zoo and somehow, I think some adult does this somehow, all the color from the animals are taken away and so all the animals are in black and white now. Then this little boy (I think it's a boy.. ) starts going around the whole zoo, adding back the color to the animals by painting them. That's all I can really remember.. =/ Does anyone know what the name of this movie is?! Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s animated space film [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of an animated space film from the 80s/90s which was on TV about a little boy, think he was on some sort of space craft, there was bald old man with a white beard, who sang and played a banjo - he dies in the end :( and his body is in like a glass coffin which they send...

80s/early 90s animated film [ 2 Answers ]

I realize this may be very vague, but the images of one scene in this movie have been haunting me for years. I used to watch this film over and over again, and even as a child, I remember thinking "this is scary"... The only thing I can remember is many faceless beings with bodies that were...

80's or 90s animated film with animals [ 2 Answers ]

I actually remember a lot about this movie and have been trying to figure out its title for over a year now. I even told a boy that I would marry him if he found out. Luckyly he didn't because marrying him would have been bad Any way on to the movie It is an 80s or 90s animated film staring...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.