Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JohsonHaad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 10:59 AM
    10 months gone didn`t receive passport from US consulate in canada after approval
    I interview for permanent status in USA on basis of my wife who is us citizen,US Consulate in Canada,Montreal approved for my visa and I submitted my passport with `em as requested .Now 10 months gone and still I`ve not received any update from them.I went to US embassy in Ontario but they didn`t let me in unless`ve appointment .Any suggestion ? How long it`ll take and how I can make appointment as all contacts phone number on net doesn`t work anymore for appointments .Thank You much for your input

Check out some similar questions!

How long it will take to return my passport after visa correction by US consulate [ 3 Answers ]

I got L1B visa stamping on August 11th and passport has been returned back to US consulate on 17th August for correction in VISA stamping. Petition number is blank in my visa stamping. I am still waiting for my passport. How long it will take?

Portuguese consulate in Goa... running fraud passport racket [ 4 Answers ]

I submitted my papers for acquiring Portuguese nationality 4 yrs ago in 2000. My process was dragged on as usual by lisbon authorities since 6 yrs In 2005 I received my identification process appt date wherein was asked to get an original document issued to my parents during Portuguese era...

Canada consulate [ 11 Answers ]

Would like to drive a limosine parties To canada but I was convicted of a felony twenty years ago.

Registering and passport in portuguese consulate [ 1 Answers ]

I need to register my newborn baby and issue a passport for her, I never can get in touch to the consulate, do they have especific time and days when they answer the phone, I really need to know what document do I need to bring along with me and how much it will cost me both processes, and how long...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.