Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollypop86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 11:35 PM
    Confused about relationships and dirty talk.
    Here I was on the rebound. Found a guy that seemed not to serious. And he's wasn't. It's just that the sex was so good that I kept texting him every time I got toasted and he would always respond. We saw each other for 2 months or so, then not so much. Then recently we hooked up again. Now I'm starting to feel a need for something more serious but he scares the heck out me. I'm also super confused cause we don't really have a connection except for sex. We don't talk. Actually I don't talk. Cause I'm a bit intimidated by this sex only relationship and am afraid to open up myself emotionally to this guy. Except when we talk dirty. Lol. But recently threw in the word girlfriend in what should be just dirty talk. Lol again. Then I got offended at a comment he made towards the desirability of my friend who used to be a prostitute (which plays into our dirty talk) and he totally backed down and later said he would never want someone who advertises herself like that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 4, 2011, 10:14 AM

What are you confused about if its just sex, friends with benefits, booty calls?? You want more stop having sex and talk, if you can't talk to who you have sex with, what's the point? That's desperate and misguided.

What's the difference between a booty call, and a prostitute? About twenty dollars!!

Sorry but you don't have a relationship. So what's the confusion??
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2011, 10:44 AM

I agree with TAL---you have already made this bed, now you can continue to lay in it or get out and move on. Most connections that start as no more then mutal booty calls, don't build into a meaningful relationship. I would just chalk this up to a lesson learned that you don't ever start falling for a man that doesn't see you as anything more then to fill his bed at certain times.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2011, 11:03 AM
    If you feel you are ready for a relationship then go find one, this isn't it!

Booty calls don't change, you made an unsaid agreement and he's lived up to his side of it, think it's time to move on before you make a fool out of yourself.
    lollypop86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 02:00 PM
    That's what I thought. I'm not confused, he is. Lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to talk dirty. [ 13 Answers ]

I live with my biyfriend and he REALLY wants me to talk Dirty to him. I'm sooo new at sex all together. I'm so clueless As to what to say. Someone please give me some phrases. Dirty. But not TOO dirty. Please! :D

Dirty talk/text [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I text all the time and we live 4 in half hours away from each other now that we are in college and we dirty text and dirty talk. How do I keep it interesting

View more questions Search