Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmc11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 04:36 PM
    Miscarriage? Without knowing you were pregnant?
    I thought I was sick with the stomach flu because of having diahrea for 3 days so stayed home then cramped from my period on my tampon was a weird grayish thing and felt one dropping out thought it was a clot at first but looks so different could it be a miscarriage? Also if it was is that it it's gone or need to have the doctor finish it?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 3, 2011, 05:25 PM
    Very early miscarriages are common, possibly more common than any studies could really show without a great deal of expense and monitoring, and the fetus is very small and often not even noticed.
    But many women do find quite large clots of menstrual lining of various colors that aren't bright red too, just because they have been exposed to air.
    You shouldn't need a D&C. There isn't enough time passed to develop much lining.
    (If you did have some left in there, you would soon get a fever.)
    emmc11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 10:51 AM
    Comment on joypulv's post
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do if my 7 month old puppy got pregnant without me knowing about it? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't think she is. She seems to be still in her first season. She may be having a longer season then usual according to some other female pet owners that I have talked to.We have had a male hanging around our house, I thought that she was in the house with me but my husband had left the back...

Knowing When Your Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My Period is 8 days late.. I took a Pregnancy test and it came out negative. What should I do? Should I take another one? Or should I go to the doctor?

Knowing if your pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

What's the earliest you can find out if you are pregnant or not?

View more questions Search