Ask
    JFarr2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 02:59 PM
    How do I hardwire a rotory phone
    No wires coming out of the phone
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2011, 03:39 PM

Get a wire with a modular plug on one end and pig-tails on the other (like this).

Open the phone, and you should see something like this. Connect the red and green wires the appropriate screws and you should be good.

Hope this helps,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to hardwire a hot tub [ 6 Answers ]

I have recently bought a hot tub from a friend and need to know how to hardwire it. My sunroom already has a gfci breaker in it and the main box has a 50 amp which is what is required to use. It is 220 v and the wiring and liquid conduit are not long enough to reach the box in the sunroom. ...

Hardwire a new electric range [ 1 Answers ]

Can I hardwire my new electric range or should I install a receptacle and plug. If hardwiring is OK, How do I deal with the exposed MNC between the wall and range? Thanks!

Remote Control Ceiling Fan to Hardwire Switch [ 5 Answers ]

Hi ~ I just bought a Harbor Breeze 52” Avian Ceiling Fan (Model #75849) from Lowe's. Unfortunately, this model comes with a remote control function and I need to hardwire it. The sales representative convinced me that all I need to do is to throw away the ceiling fan remote control and receiver...

The term hardwire [ 1 Answers ]

What does the term hard wire mean?

Hardwire / interconnect smokes [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for some clarification on smoke wiring - 1 family residential. Have 6 smokes/CO all hardwired /interconnected using 3 wire. These will be added to general lighting circuit, hallway lights, etc. as long as they're interconnected, it does not matter where in the series I draw from the gen...

View more questions Search